Removing 3P Sellers On Amazon: Since 2011
Stop Third Party Sellers In Their Tracks
Removing Amazon 3P Sellers With eEnforce
Amazon has become the largest eCommerce retailer in the world, boasting an impressive 49% share of all online retail sales. In the process, Amazon has recruited over 2,000,000 third-party sellers to compete against brands selling online. Amazon’s bread and butter is to sell the most product at the lowest prices, with fast and affordable delivery options for their shoppers. This model helped Amazon amass over 114 Billion in third-party-sales in 2019 alone. Utilizing Amazon’s marketplace is good for business, and a healthy dose of authorized third-party vendors on your team is a great way to boost sales, but unauthorized third-party sellers make waves with those relationships.
With so many daily users of Amazon for products ranging from toiletries to high-definition TVs, removing Amazon 3P sellers that are unauthorized or selling counterfeit products is crucial to the integrity of your brand. Because of the ubiquity and undeniable popularity of this thriving market, Amazon hijackers find themselves in a prime position to take advantage of unsuspecting brands with insufficient support to fight them off. Luckily, eEnforce specializes in removing Amazon 3P sellers.
How Brands are Being Affected by Amazon Unauthorized Sellers:
Many brands are experiencing adverse impacts created by Amazon sellers that are:
- Harming relationships with authorized retailers. Your authorized third-parties are unlikely to continue to contribute to your business if unauthorized third-party sellers are impacting their ability to profit from that relationship.
- Diluting your brand’s reputation. An unauthorized seller is typically going to sell low-quality and/or outright counterfeit products under your name, tarnishing your brand’s reputation. Your customers, unaware that they have been taken advantage of, receive a product that is not a true representation of your brand. These clients are likely to follow up with negative reviews to warn future buyers, creating an ugly cycle of losing sales.
- Harming your profit and sales margins. Overall sales will suffer when customers consistently have the option of buying your products for prices below your MAP standards, which is a common tactic for Amazon hijackers.
- Selling counterfeit or knock-off products. Counterfeit or knock-off products are almost always made with cheap materials. Again, the result is almost always unsatisfied customers and lost business.
- Causing difficulties in controlling MAP pricing. Having set agreements with your retailers in regard to MAP pricing is the foundation of fair competition. When hijackers are listing your brand for even just a few cents below MAP, your authorized third-parties have no choice but to follow suit, creating turmoil.
The above issues are not just affecting brands selling on Amazon. They are even affecting brands that are not listing any products on Amazon. With today’s technology, the typical consumer will see a product in a store and can easily do a quick comparison of the available pricing online. More often than not, the most affordable option happens to be on Amazon, and with free 2-day shipping no less. Removing Amazon 3P sellers from this equation is crucial for maintaining your revenue stream. Otherwise, your brand is subject to what has now become human nature, which is to compare pricing using your smartphone.
eEnforce can help with removing Amazon 3P sellers so you can put a stop to losing customers to these Amazon hijackers..
Does Amazon Assist in Removing Amazon 3P Sellers?
This issue is big enough that Amazon has created a program known as Amazon Brand Registry. This program is a direct response to the ongoing counterfeit problem facing legitimate sellers on Amazon today. Qualifying for Amazon Brand Registry requires a registered trademark for your brand. And while it is useful for a few reasons it’s still not quite what you are looking for in removing Amazon 3P sellers.
The Brand Registry program does help in being able to report unauthorized sellers, but that does not mean that reporting them results in removing Amazon 3P sellers. However, the program offers a few other perks, like access to Enhanced Brand Content (top-quality marketing tools that help your brand’s listing stand out), access to the Early Reviewer Program, and access to the Global Catalog Identifier (GCID). Having a GCID is good for consistency across all the Amazon marketplaces, as you have a unique product identifier for each one.
Amazon Brand Registry makes it easier to report infringements of the intellectual property rights of your trademarked brand, but it does not block unauthorized sellers from being able to hijack your products, and it does not prevent listing contributions from being added by unwanted agents.
In other words, while the Amazon Brand Registry does provide your brand with enhanced legitimacy, it does not close the loopholes that amazon hijackers are using every day. Amazon still has an interest in protecting seller’s rights, legitimate or otherwise. And you’re still left playing what many describe as a “whack-a-mole” game with unauthorized sellers that keep popping up after you report them.
Thankfully, eEnforce fills the void that Amazon Brand Registry leaves in terms of actually removing Amazon 3P sellers. With eEnforce, the “whack-a-mole” game is no more. We specialize in finding the identity of the Amazon hijackers and using our proven methods of non-stop surveillance and enforcement to ensure that they do not return.
How eEnforce Can Help Removing Amazon 3P Sellers
eEnforce is the gold standard for removing Amazon 3P sellers. We have been protecting our clients from Amazon hijackers for the last decade without fail. Businesses and brands ranging from small start-ups to well-established household names are protected with eEnforce.
We can help protect your brand by:
- Helping your brand develop a comprehensive enforcement strategy.
- Identifying the real identities of unauthorized sellers, and counterfeiters behind the store names on Amazon down to their social security and EIN levels. This includes Name, Address, Phone Number and email.
- Sending out legal notifications in volume directly to the exposed seller at their home or business approved by the brand.
- Forcing the seller off the platform for federal trademark infringement your brand’s trademark.
- Ensuring they don’t return.
- Building your brand’s enforcement credibility against unauthorized sellers and counterfeiters.
Removing Amazon 3P Sellers With eEnforce
Whether your brand is primarily sold online or in your brick and mortar store, removing Amazon 3P sellers is our priority. At eEnforce, we take action to make sure your brand is protected and put a stop to unauthorized Amazon sellers and counterfeiters who try to undercut your business.
eEnforce has been helping companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies find the real identities of imposter sellers for the last decade. We are the only online protection and enforcement firm that maintains the legal license and capabilities to identify unauthorized Amazon sellers. We can even locate them down to their EIN or social security number and take legal action against violators of a brand’s trademark.
In a collaboration between intelligence-based technology and licensed investigators, your business is being protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with eEnforce. MAP pricing, product distribution, quality control, and your bottom line are safe from Amazon hijackers with our services. We uphold your brand’s reputation so that you can focus on what you do best: making your product and building your brand.
Not only is eEnforce one of the fastest-growing eCommerce protection services in the world, but we’re the only company that offers a 30-day risk-free trial. Let us help you in removing Amazon 3P sellers.
Since 2011, eEnforce™ has provided eCommerce protection for brands seeking permanent solutions to stopping unauthorized sellers and other online, intellectual property violators.
We are able to find, identify, track and permanently remove unauthorized sellers on marketplaces and private websites. In fact we are able to help your brand get an average of 94%+ control over your MAP pricing in the first 90-180 days depending on the severity of your brands supply chain-leakage.
We augment your brand’s team with our expertise, advanced intelligence & investigative tools, and bandwidth expansion to allow you to regain control over your online, eCommerce channels.